Schneider Electric, a leading global specialist in energy management, will attend the 36th Annual ILTA Conference and Trade Show 23 – 26 May in Houston.
During the conference, Schneider Electric will showcase its recently updated terminal automation system, DTN Guardian 3®. Offering powerful centralised control over inventory and demand, DTN Guardian 3 helps terminals anticipate shortages, adjust product allocations and maximise profits.
With a team that has more than 100 years of collective experience in the industry, Schneider Electric truly understands the challenges and pain points within the industry and continually works to provide new solutions that best meet the needs of terminal organisations.
At the forefront of creating innovative solutions, Schneider Electric recognised an opportunity to enhance productivity, improve accuracy, save time and money, and boost overall performance for its customers with DTN Guardian 3. As a company committed to its customers and advancing market intelligence, the DTN Guardian 3 also boasts new features including:
- Software now available in multiple languages and customisable user interface.
- Fully compliant with the TSA TWIC biometric identification proposed regulations.
- Auxiliary programs can be setup to run as services for the automation system.
- Capacity to track, prompt for and report on Flex Fields, you do not have to pay to have a specific custom field, just add a flex field to slice and dice your data the way you want.
- Enhanced troubleshooting – easier to fix BOLs when there are loading issues.
- Allocations can be set in volume, number of loads or weight.
- Auditing – screen level control for requiring comments on changes and additions.
- Dashboard and monitoring enhancements – ability to see what is going on at the rack, and driver statistics to measure driver and station efficiency.
- Average wait time available at the gate card reader.
Adapted from press release by Francesca Brindle
Read the article online at: https://www.tanksterminals.com/storage-tanks/25052016/schneider-electric-unveils-dtn-guardian-3-at-ilta-2016-3388/
You might also like
Square Robot is celebrating the launch of a series of in-service storage tank inspections in partnership with the Tennessee Valley Authority (TVA) through the Electric Research Power Institute’s (EPRI) Incubatenergy® Labs Cohort program.