Tank World Expo takes place on 12 & 13 April 2016 at the Dubai World Trade Centre, and will feature an array of new technology launches and innovations.
- Knowsley SK is displaying its latest foam mixing technology, the Turbinator, designed to mix foam concentrate liquid, with either freshwater or seawater.
- Arflu Industry Valves will be presenting its dual expanding plug valve, which requires very little maintenance and offers a verifiable double block and bleed service, plus a long lifetime.
- Climbex S.A. is showcasing its fully automated mobile ORECO units for cleaning petroleum tanks, including decanter and disc separators.
- The Tranter Heat Exchangers stand will feature its innovative range of storage tank heating coils, which are highly efficient, reducing site fabrication work significantly.
- Loadtec Engineered Systems is highlighting its wide range of tanker loading arms. It will also present its portfolio of fall prevention systems, designed for safe access to road, rail and marine tankers.
- Mascoat will demonstrate its latest coating, the Mascoat Industrial-DTI. This multi-purpose coating solves insulating and corrosion under insulation issues.
- Fort Vale is exhibiting its MK3 Safeload semi-automatic bottom loading coupler, with extended ‘wrap around’ trigger design that follows the profile of the loading adaptor, covering over 60 per cent of the adaptor circumference.
- Emerson Process Management is showcasing its solutions for applications in control and safety systems, custody transfer, overfill protection, terminal management and tank gauging.
- Alma-Carbovac is presenting, Flexicompt, its portable gravity flowmeter for petroleum products. This portable and compact MID-certified metering system enables precise measuring of quantities.
- Omnivalve will present its OmniSeal Double Block and Bleed (DB&B) expanding plug valve. A single valve solution that simultaneously blocks both the upstream and downstream flow, while allowing the user to verify seal integrity using a manual or automatic body bleed system.
- Elmac Technologies has a range of flame arrestors, designed to prevent the spread of pipeline explosions at the earliest stage, when flame velocities and associated pressures are at their lowest.
- Emco Wheaton is displaying its range of supporting arms, including its Marine Break-Away Coupling, which has been robustly designed to withstand harsh marine conditions.
- Endress+Hauser will be showcasing their very latest product launch; the world’s first radar for measuring liquid levels using a transmitting frequency of 79 GHz.
- MESA Engineered Tank Products is exhibiting its VAPOR-GUARD Gauge Pole Covers, which reduce emissions from above ground storage tank slotted gauge poles.
Tank World Expo will take place on 12 & 13 April 2016 at the Dubai World Trade Centre.
Edited from press release by Angharad Lock
Read the article online at: https://www.tanksterminals.com/storage-tanks/30032016/tank-world-expo-2016-exhibitor-highlights-570/