Enbridge Gas is holding a binding open season for peak storage services at the Dawn Hub storage facility starting as early as 01 April 2021.
Shippers seeking access to flexible, customised premium storage for peaking service needs can submit bids of up to 2 BCF for a minimum term of 2 years or longer. Multiple bids will be considered. Enbridge Gas’ peak storage service offers shippers unparalleled flexibility to meet their requirements and reduce operational costs.
Benefits for shippers include the ability to:
- Capture daily, monthly and seasonal price volatility/spreads.
- Balance demand and supply needs – meet peaking requirements, diversify supply and protect downstream markets.
- Hedge commodity purchases – fixed gas costs and protection from gas price run-ups.
- Improve load factor on upstream and downstream pipelines by right sizing storage.
- Bundle storage with other services like C1/M12 transportation to satisfy market opportunities in Ontario, Quebec, and the US Northeast.
The Enbridge Gas Dawn Hub is an integrated natural gas storage facility in North America. Strategically located in southwestern Ontario, Dawn provides shippers with direct access to North America's major supply basins. With multiple supply routes from Appalachia, western Canada, mid-continent, the Rockies, and the Gulf of Mexico, as well as the ability to serve markets in the mid-west, eastern Canada and the US Northeast, the Enbridge Gas Dawn Hub is a reliable, secure, and liquid natural gas trading hub.
Read the article online at: https://www.tanksterminals.com/special-reports/10022021/enbridge-gas-to-hold-binding-open-season-for-peak-storage-service-at-dawn-hub/
You might also like
Mabanaft and Hapag-Lloyd have signed an MoU to evaluate options for the supply of ammonia as bunker fuel to Hapag-Lloyd in and around the Port of Hamburg, Germany, and the Port of Houston, US.